10.20.2009

Tuesday's Fives! 5 Things You Think About Beginning with 'B'

5 Things I Can't Stop Thinking About Lately that Start with the Letter 'B'
(alliteration is our friend!)

  1. BEATLES Rock Band!!
  2. Bangs. :)
  3. Being bereft of boredom. (3 points!)
  4. Buttermilk bars.
  5. Beautiful dream attic art space (that exists in my head, and it's all mine, and it's quiet and warm, and there's a little balcony for which i drink my coffee, and there's TONS of light!)

...and YOU, my dear readers, what are you constantly thinking about right now?!?!

2 comments:

BK said...

Ryan and I are thinking about buttermilk, as usual. Also braids, beer, badminton, and bowling. But mostly buttermilk.

Hennifer said...

I got nothing this week, sorry.

Well I got one, Beatles Rockband. I only got to play it one other time with E. Boo.