12.11.2009

friday, i love you

i can barely work today. i'm all stuffed up and my brain is way far away from here. it's thinking of these lovely things:

  • naked branches with ornaments hanging on them
  • my bubblers on my tree
  • making other sweet little ornaments
  • the ends and edges of jacob's pecan squares
  • chocolate and mint
  • zooey daschenal, my girlfriend
  • birthdays aplenty
  • making the girls detective kits: decked out with little notepads, brushes, flashlights, containers for evidence, and magnifying glasses all nestled in a ....CABOODLE!!
  • catching up on my google reader filled with the sweetest little inspiring things in the universe!
  • daydreaming of sleeping
  • christmas movies!
  • first manicure everrrr! guess what color?? hahaha! sparkly red you say?? why YESSS!
  • finishing up our firm christmas party AND a women's marketing event --- oh success, how sweet you can be
  • helping a friend plan her trip to nyc --- swoon
  • pamela's terrariums!! omg! they're AMAZING!
  • pictureka!!
  • dancing
  • being the abominable snowman!
  • inspiring kiki to write a paper about my artwork! hahahaha!
  • hot tubs
  • and yeah, thanksgiving was AMAZINGGG!
  • and so are meatloaf sandwiches hot damn!
  • and pretzels
  • and snuggling with my ladies
  • and making gingerbread houses
  • the arbor. that store killlllls me!
  • and you.

3 comments:

Hennifer said...

oh what a happy friday list to stumble across on my way to make a similiar one on my own blog.

be sure to check out some of my links :-)

I'm curious about this bubbler???

BK said...

Caboodles, because I'm a girl too. Your event planning powers have no end. Let's get some work done on that portfolio now, eh? And maybe an art/design blog. Pictureka is amazing but the kids have now memorized the board. We must make new boards!

Megan said...

Zooey Daschenal has been a crush of Shawn's for some time. Last week she was a guest on "Bones" which you can find on hulu.