1.20.2010

my baby


Ms. Clementine Astrid turned 4 yesterday. She still has cradle crap or whatever it’s called. She wants to change her name to Lisa or Clara or Stacy depending on the day you ask her. She believes that she’s smarter than me and often corrects me on things. When you tell her the plan is something other than she wants, she’ll just simply open her mouth and start screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And boy does she have a set of pipes too! She gets LOUD.

She picks out a line of a song like ‘nothing can break this’ (so it's from a Barbie movie -- sue me!) and will sing it repeatedly and run around in circles which is also known as dancing and then magically change the words. She loves snowglobes and birds, and boobies, and chocolate milk, and ICE --- oh she loves ice! She tickles my heart and often rescues me from sudden spurts of despair by merely rubbing my back when she hugs me. Such a sweet sweet sweet little bundle!

4 comments:

BK said...

And she thinks markers smell like a museum <3

Hennifer said...

She is so delightful in so many ways! Happy Birthday Miss Clementine "Stacy"!

And happy birthing day mama!

Jacob Blankenship said...

Stacy's mom has got it going on!!!! lol

Oh little miss clemmy... she is SO big.

BUT I'M ASKING IN MY BIG GIRL VOICEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

too charming, with her beauty pageant hair.

but one question remains... Who likes to eat the baby feet????

Heather Luna said...

Lovely mama ode to babe. :)