3.08.2010

the long and short of turning six





My lovely delicate flower, Hannah Tuesday, turned 6 on the first Tuesday of the month. We celebrated with a new short hair cut! She’s so big!! It’s almost as if I am looking at a teenager with her thoughts and dreams flurrying around in her mind so quickly. I want to smother her with love and comfort and give her what she needs. Thankfully she’s still quite the cuddler. She’ll curl up with her dad while he’s playing some video game. She’ll have her headphones on shuffling through her favorite songs, snapping her fingers are belting out some lyrics. She would be an enigma to me if she were not my own daughter. She is a Pisces, I remind myself as I try to trap her little spirit in a context I can understand her. I will learn to swim alongside her.

2 comments:

Hennifer said...

She is so precious and her hair is just FAB!

BK said...

Love the hair and the girl <3