4.30.2010

friday, i love you!

1. i'm not sure about the blue background color
2. pub quiz tonight!
3. whoop di do
4. 'i'm shy of boys'
5. i have a really good time at work sometimes.
6. like a REALLY good time.
7. but i still don't like it there.
8. what i DO like is flowers!
9. i have a few things that are budding in the garden, but where are the blooms?
10. i am madly in love with jacob's irish soda bread
11. i have been breaking out into song a LOT lately
12. is 'glee' influencing me you think?
13. caffeine is hot yo!
14. so's the sun!
15. i really miss these lists. more please and thank you.

1 comment:

BK said...

1. I think it should be more 'boot blue.' 2. soup tonight! 3. k 4.shy of boys is super cute. She often adds that she's not shy of her good friend Spence, however. 5.Really? How good. 6.Don't answer that. 7.That's why they call it work, lil' darlin. (That's why they call it the blues...laughin like children, livin like lovers and I guess that's why they call it the blues). 8. Me too! I have lots of buds but not very many flowers yet. 9. See above. 10.I miss bread. 11.I've had some truly horrid songs in my head lately, including but not limited to Dick in a Box. 12. I think my cat read my diary. 13. duh 14.Ten thousand degrees Fahrenheit. 15.Bring back Friday happy lists, and dare I say I miss the word lists as well? <3