8.24.2010

Gustav, play my playlist!! :)

I have submitted my second entry for 94.7's Perfect Playlist. Not sure why these songs magically go together, but they do!

“Bookshop Casanova” or “Reflections After Jane” by The Clientele or any other of their songs!

“Paper Planes” by M.I.A.

“Tighten Up” by the Black Keys

"Written in Reverse” by Spoon

“Sideways” by Aimee Mann


Alternatives: “Something” by The Beatles; “Save Me” by Aimee Mann; “Sweet Jane” by Cowboy Junkies


P.S. Yesterday on the Widmer's Perfect Playlist they played 'Never Alone Again' by Simian. Yeah. I am SMITTTTEN with that song yo!

1 comment:

Hennifer said...

When I had a radio I used to think about submitting a playlist myself but then realized it would automatically date me because I really know very little new music!

I'll be checking out your list when I get home